@ times like this..
I sit and suddenly think of you.
He is messaging me but i am thinking of you.
Wishing you were here.Wishing it was you to be complaining about your bad day to me.
Wishing that we share the same future.
You still mean alot to me.
Help , the more i read , the more uncertain i am .
A simple wish but why does it seem so far.
Hiaz.
I feel so without purpose. So 'empty shell'
The schedule is packed , but yet all i feel is lonliness.
Help..
He is messaging me but i am thinking of you.
Wishing you were here.Wishing it was you to be complaining about your bad day to me.
Wishing that we share the same future.
You still mean alot to me.
Help , the more i read , the more uncertain i am .
A simple wish but why does it seem so far.
Hiaz.
I feel so without purpose. So 'empty shell'
The schedule is packed , but yet all i feel is lonliness.
Help..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home