RommY
14Sep07. Anniversary of my cousin AND Cousin-in-Law! & the Big Day..
Yes.. they ROM-ed. After 3 yrs of courtship & dating :)
Can I just say when they first got together , well ..I wasn't really confident that they will pull through.Can you imagine putting one quiet gal & a Ah Beng (Pattern) guy together? But I am really glad they made it.. They are one funny couple , and i hope they remain to be as funny in years to come.
You guys really suit each other lah! Haha..REally am glad you guys finally tie the knot! And i am super looking forward to your new home (machiam i gona stay there liddat but i is interested ! Woohoo!) and of course the 11course dinner..When will it be huh!!
Before the ceremony

One Big Family!
Together with the Wedding Couple
Frens!

Beautiful Candid Moment

NOw part of the Tan Family!
Labels: celebration

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home