teLL mE I aM noT dreaMiNG..
Things happened so fast i can't capture them.yet.



On Sunday , you told me you felt the spark towards me. Thank you very much. You are nice n sweet & everything . I wish this would never end.
On sunday I saw on the news that she died. Is it true? Life is so sad... you never know what will happen the next second. This news i got straight after your message. I think it is so true.,Thank you for being there for me.
On Monday , They ask me to be in that video!! How happy can I get ? I am happy ...happy as a lark...again :P
Did I say that I hope good thing never ends?
===============================================
Today the loanshark splattered paint on our house door. My bro called the police. I am glad that I can depend on him in times of emergency. I am sure I can't handle that as well as he did. To whoever you are that owes the money...Own up! Dun be a turtle you idiot ..! You endanger our lives !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home