September 26, 2006

A lEttEr tO yoU

Hi You ,

Today , Someone taught me about confidence.i told her I felt stupid.She said "U are not Stupid , why did you say so ? "

I told her sometimes I just feel that I cannot achieve some basic things that are so simple to others But i take such a long time to complete it.

She told me I am not the only one who feels that way , everybody feels that at some point in their life.

I asked"Really?"

She said "ya".She did too..and up to now she still feels that way ,sometimes.

I guess everyone has their own weaknesses and uncertainty.Uncertain about what the future brings , Would it be good or bad.

Many a times , I know I wanted something badly , but my lack of confidence brought me & my downfall and dissapointment.

In my life , I know I want to be 'someone' , I dun want to be 'just a statistic' for my life.

But you , you keep putting me down..you tell me I am ugly and fat , i am boyfriend-less .You make me so incompetent in your eyes. Why do you have to hurt me like this?

I know I will stand up tall , tall and tower over you. I may be taking small steps now , but I know , one day , i will be taller. i want you to gasp open your mouth and say" i shouldn't have said that in the past"..

I know i am uncertain about the future.I know you have your plans .I want to figure out my life myself thanks very much.

You let me see myself and let me think about my future.Thanks very much.Sometimes your words hurts like shit but you will be my friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi You ,
I know I am in no position to say anything about your life. But i hurt for you. I duuno what have happened between you guys , i hope my guess is wrong. Should it be what i guessed , I want you to know that you are a great guy and she don't deserve your love. Save it for someone who loves you.
She is probably uncertain too , and you have to be the unfortunate victim.I hope she learns to treasure what she has.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi You ,
Maybe you felt dissapointed in me , maybe i wasn't there for you when you needed me most.maybe i was just sick of you wanting attention or affirmation that what you did was right.
maybe maybe..
Sometimes i just felt that you take people for granted.especially your good or close friend.You listen to others more than you did to them.You say they take you for granted and betrayed your friendship. Did you do the same thing first?
I still want to be your friend.I hope we go through this together. I know I haven been a good friend , i duuno how to express my concern for you.My bad. Sorry sometimes I just feel so helpless I duuno how to help you and therefore I avoid your problems.
Where do I start? My life is one confusing circle.But I want to be there for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi You ,
Jusz wana tell you I am tired.I don't have the enthusiasim anymore. I am not sure anymore.Perhaps I really don't mean anything to you. I enjoyed the days i spent with you.And wish that you be happy always. Perhaps the right one is out there...but you are not him. Bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi You ,
Thanks for being there for me.Your messages warms my heart even if its a simple one.Thanks for being such a great friend. i hope you find a good gal who treasures you :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Love
Nostagic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home