January 07, 2006

Spread THe SMile ArouNd

I promised myself that i will make myself happy...and i did...
I guess sometimes when u feel good , the vibe spreads...juz like how unhappy i was on tuesday , the bad vibe spread around and everyone around me didn't feel good.

THanks for all your encouragements friends..i am ok ..told you i am a natural optimist right :P

Yesterday i achieved my highest sales record..so so so happy...my sales record have left me dejected for a few days and yesterday i was all high~ Thanks Min for coming down and showed your support , after talking to you my spirits also perked..hehe...take care of yourself , CNY coming so dun fall sick k..thou we rarely meet up , I wan you to know that we are always here for you :P blog your fustration out or do something to vent your anger then let the past be past.

Last time i used to be very fustrated about family stuffs also...always felt and still feel a little that my family favors my bro more than me. As they say , you decide how you want to feel , u can choose to wallow in self-pity and self depreciation or you can lead a life with confidence and happiness.i want to choose the latter...i want to be happy .when you are happy and positive , the thinking will change , you will feel happier and people can see your happiness.

I am glad that my bro and I have a better relationship than we used to.Now there is more understanding and lesser disagreements.I know that he will always be on a lookout for me and that gives me a lot of security , knowing that somewhere , someone in the family cares for me..

I hold that when we grow old and have our own families , we are still able to lookout for one another , be it siblings or cousins or friends...imagine all of us , sitting together , with kids and stuffs n talking about the past ..hehee..

i watched another touching show recently..'Devil beside you'.THis is the second show that made me cried..i duuno whether its because of the touching love story or how strong the family ties is..but yeah...if you all can get your hands on this serial...go watch it..

i feel loved these days..do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home